Sunday, February 28, 2016

Once the onis saw that they all froze, they disappeared for no reason and sighed in relief.  "Can you please answer my questions now?," Min asked.
"Okay, fine.  I'm Zach and I'm, obviously, the guardian of you little juvenile delinquents.  I was the only person that Randall and Andrea trusted so they made me take care anyone in any trial that was in trouble or in danger, and obviously you people are in danger.  A lot of danger."
"Okay, but you said that there were other trials.  When were there other trials,"  Issac asked.
"There's actually something I need to tell you about the other trials but I can't because if I do it will kill Dark Min," said Zach.
"Why can't you tell us? Won't it save us and everyone here?," Colton asked.
"Not really.  You see, if I tell you, not only that it will kill him, but it will also kill me.  There are many things I'm not allowed to say because well, I'll pretty much disintegrate and die even if I'm a powerful guardian."
"So what if it kills you?  Even if it does, we won't really need you since he's gone," Min said in a rude manner.
Zach started to get furious from hearing Min say that they wouldn't need him.  He grabbed Min by the shirt, pulled him closer and yelled, "You really think that it's over if he dies like that?  IT'S NOT!  THE ONIS WILL BECOME STRONGER AND TRY TO KILL EVERYONE IN AND OUT OF THE UNKNOWN TRIALS!!!  Do you understand me?!  No one will save your butts from these onis!  Not even me because I'll be dead by then!," then threw Min to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment