Issac, a dark skinned boy, and a tall muscled boy saw Min with a British boy, Nicholas; they were holding wooden recurve bows and wore quivers with a dozen arrows, while Issac held an extra bow and quiver with arrows and walked up to Min and said, "You're one of us now. Dom, Gavin, and I are going to teach you how to shoot one of those subcutaneous crows to defend yourself."
"What?! Who is Dom? Who's Gavin? And why are you making me do this? Just leave me alone for once and I'll calm down," Min whined and complained," Stop making me do things I can't or don't want to do Issac!"
"Bro, I didn't even want to teach you. ray is making me do this, I ain't the leader here, he is," Issac replied.
"Fine, let's go and get this over with," Min said and rolled his eyes.
Issac and Dom, the dark skinned boy, grabbed Min and dragged him across the field to the archery range. Ray suddenly ran up to Min and punched him in the stomach, making him get pushed back three feet.
"Hey, what did I do now?," Min asked.
"You! I need you dead! We all need you dead! If we don't kill you soon, we're al going to die! Issac! Dom! C'mon shoot him already! Issac slice his head off with your katana already! What are you idiots doin'? Just kill him!," Ray yelled.
Both Winston and Jo wore lab coats, and chased Ray with two syringes.
"Hurry up! He's also infected like Dave! We finally found the cure!," Jo yelled.
Dom and Gavin pushed Ray to the ground and held him down so that Winston could inject the 'medicine.'
Once the 'medicine' was injected, Ray stopped panting and could finally calm down. A few seconds later he passed out and was dragged to the Blood and Tech room. As he was being dragged, Nicholas spit at Ray and said, " Ha, that's what you get for calling yourself the leader," to Ray.
I like your blog. I like how each blog has one that follows it! Good job.:)
ReplyDelete