Sunday, November 1, 2015

"Please don't send me in there," Dave pleaded, " I can't stay there, I can't die in there."
Dave was sobbing and begging on his knees.  He kept yelling and calling for help, thinking that someone would help him.
"Let's go, we'll put him in there now," Issac said to Min.
"Wait.  What?  Why me?  I just came yesterday.  I don't know anything about this place,"  Min replied to Issac,"choose someone else, I can't do it."
"You're learning, so now LEARN how to kill someone who needs to be killed."
Issac and Min grabbed Dave by the clothes, strapped him on a large piece of wood, and dragged him in front of Door 4.
"No, please don't.  There are demons in there that will eat me alive," Dave begged. "I can't -"
"Dave shut up!," Ray yelled," We can't have people like you in here!  You're out of control!"
"Min, Issac, let's put him in on a count of three," A British kid said, "One, two, NOW!"
Jo opened the door and Min and Issac threw him onto Door 4.  Min's eyes widened and was scarred for life.  He heard him scream and yell and get eaten alive and burned from the demons from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment