Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Everyone thought that Zach was going to shoot Issac.  "Okay, okay, I get it can you just chill?," Issac said.
"Uh? No!  You people are so annoying because you are always so clueless!  All you guys do is ask stupid questions!  If you don't listen, I'm leaving and you will have to work with the Wild Dog do you understand?!?," Zach said furiously.
Arden gasped.  And started yelling and cursing at Zach because she knew that the Wild Dog wouldn't help them if they asked questions, instead he would just kill them all or make them suffer in pain.  "Why are you always like this?!," Arden yelled, "All you think about is yourself!"
"Every single stupid person in this trial is so annoying!  All the other trials knew what to do and never asked stupid questions!  Even the little girls are stronger than this little Min!," Zach exclaimed furiously.
Hayoung was suddenly trapped.  Kitsu and the onis were surrounding her and were ready to kill her.  "I think it's time to kill the strongest.  Ichi, ni, san, ikimasu!," Kitsu yelled in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment