"What? Who are you? How is all this happening so fast? Can someone just explain everything to me? What's going on and HOW AM I THE WEAKEST?!," Min asked quickly.
"Okay Min, I'm going to explain everything to you if you can just stay calm for the entire time, but I just can't explain how you are the weakest because you are so weak to the point where I can't even explain it to you anymore, " Zach said.
"Okay."
"So, this is Kitsu and she is a seventy nine years old," Min gasped when Zach said her age, "she looks that young because she knows how to take care of herself and make herself look like whoever she wants and whatever age she wants to look like. Now do you understand?"
Everybody was quiet until Issac was confused and asked, "What does that even mean?"
Zach gave him an exaggerated eye roll and got frustrated. "It means that she can shape shift into anything or look like anyone. For example, if she wants to look younger, she can make herself look like she's in her twenties, and if she wants to look like someone else to put them in danger or something, she can transform herself into someone else like Min."
"So..... she wasn't actually a dark spirit?," Issac asked again.
Zach pushed him down to the ground and pointed a gun at him to threaten him and said, " She's one of the most powerful kitsunes! That's why she has those white and gold tails!"
No comments:
Post a Comment